Monday, August 27, 2012

Blissfully Rooted Style Update #1: Flexi-Rods

MissMondayD (aka me), infinitely pleased with her new 'do.

As promised, here is a visual update of how the unfortunate squirrel-like appearance that was going on last week changed. I had them done this past weekend. You like? I like. Immensely.

The 'do is the result of flexi-rods, which are a great style option for transitioners. Which leads me to my next point and--drumroll, please--the introduction of a brand new feature of Blissfully Rooted! Essentially, as I figure out what style options work for me, I'll update them here on the blog for your viewing and commenting pleasure.

So welcome to Blissfully Rooted Style Updates!

Blissfully Yours,
MissMondayD

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful shot MissMondayD. You have sold me on going natural (I do not like you anymore :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and glad to have inspired you, "Anonymous." ;)

    ReplyDelete